Dr. Nioti Karim Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nioti Karim?

December 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor - Great bedside manner

I was referred to Dr. Karim as an inpatient after suffering a very minor stroke. I was admitted at 6 pm and saw her almost immediately. That same evening I was given a multitude of tests including a cat-scan, then more tests including an MRI by noon the next day. I was very impressed with her thoroughness and demeanor and she took all the time necessary to explain everything to me and my wife.. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

February 6th, 2014

Very poor physician

While in hospital incorrect diagnosis, did not follow up on correct leads. Did not listen to family. Repeatedly stated dismal prognosis (was WRONG--patient currently back to near normal state). Continued inappropriate treatment. Loved to hear herself talk about what she thought was appropriate treatment and placement following hospital stay. Fortunately for us, she was wrong about all it. Will NEVER have her as a physician again.

June 14th, 2013

A Wonderful Internist at West Houston Med Center

Dr Karim is a wonderful doctor. She was always willing to spend whatever time it took to speak to me and my family about my medical needs while at the hospital. She has a warm, kind and caring personality. Dr Karim is a doctor I absolutely trusted to do what was best for me medically. She's the best!

January 27th, 2013

Worst doctor in Texas

Because of this excuse for a doctor m mother did not even have a chance to beat her cancer. My mom was under her care at west Houston medical center for over 3 weeks. She kept trying to make us take my mother home when her condition was worsening. We refused 4 times to take her home n kept asking her what was wrong with my mother, she never gave us a diagnoses and just kept telling us to take her home even though she was getting sicker. We asked her point blank could she have cancer, she assured us it was not cancer and said she most likely had accuse bronchitis. My Mother's sister noticed a lump was developing her neck. When we asked about the lump she had another doctor come in to examine her. The doctor came in felt he lump had my mom open her mouth to take a look inside. Within 2 minutes he told us she had cancer and that it was obvious she had had it for a while. Because of dr. Nioti Karim misdiagnoses for over 3 weeks my moms cancer was at stage 4 now and was beyond beating. This doctor does not have a clue. She should not be practicing medicine or even be allowed in a hospital besides maybe to clean the bathrooms. Avoid this excuse for a medical practitioner at all cost. I don't if this review wil get published on this site, because it's real and tells he truth about he ignorance of his doctor.

January 19th, 2011

Worst Doctor in Texas

She diagnosed my mom as having bronchitis, when my mom really had stage 4 neck cancer. She wasted to weeks of my moms time giving her antibiotics and telling us to take her home, before she figured out it was cancer. My mom had to have a tracheotomy to breath and still has it because she couldn't tell the difference between cancer and bronchitis. She wasted valuable time my mom could have been getting the cancer treated then told us it was too late to do anything. This doctor is a joke and has no business in the medical field. Last I heard antibiotics don't cure cancer. Avoid this doctor

February 25th, 2008

Dr Karim saw me when I was in the hospital. She was very caring and understanding. She listened patiently to me and she explained things in a way I could understand.

January 2nd, 2011