A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nipa Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nipa Gandhi, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nipa Gandhi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nipa Dilip Gandhi MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nipa D. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Nipa Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nipa Gandhi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Colorectal Surgeons and New York Surgeons.