A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nipa Sanghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nipa Sanghani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghani graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sanghani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nipa Vijay Sanghani MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nipa V. Sanghani practice?
- Dr. Nipa Sanghani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nipa Sanghani practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Horsham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX.
See Horsham Emergency Physicians.