A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sudhivoraseth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sudhivoraseth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudhivoraseth graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Sudhivoraseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Memorial Hospital, Marshall, Tx
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth Sudhivoraseth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Niphon S. Sudhivoraseth practice?
- Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth has 1 office location.
Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Allergists and Marshall Pediatricians.