A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudhivoraseth graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Sudhivoraseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Memorial Hospital, Marshall, Tx
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth Sudhivoraseth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Niphon S. Sudhivoraseth practice?
- Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth has 1 office location.
Dr. Niphon Sudhivoraseth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Allergists and Marshall Pediatricians.