Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Excellent family doctor show details Excellent family doctor
May 20th, 2011

I first visited Dr.Patel about four years ago and since then I've brought in my whole family to him. He's now our family doctor. I even changed my health insurance in order for him to be our physician. He's ultra cool (very patient with his patients :)) spends enough time with his patients and gives the best advice. I would recommend him any day (yeah, I've recommended him to my other family members and they too go to him)

Mocha show details Mocha
by Mocha on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable doctor who shows he cares about his patients by taking the time to explain things in a way that you can understand. He even called me back after hours to answer my questions.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by jnickle on May 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I started seeing Dr. Patel in 2007 and i absolutely love him. He has great bedside manner, and is filled with knowledge, definitely not arrogant like a lot of docs out there. His office staff is friendly and thorough, as well as he. Would definitely recommend Dr. Patel!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
So Good this Far show details So Good this Far
by Vanitysmurf on Oct 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was referred by Dekalb Medical Center to this doctor after my car accident. The staff managed to schedule me on the same day that I called. When I arrived there were two patients waiting. I got in to see the doctor very fast. He seemed pretty knowledgeable and able to treat anything. Upon leaving, the waiting room was packed, there was no sitting room. I believe that he accepts all forms of insurance. I will use this Dr. Patel in the future for routine check-ups and any illnesses.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com