Internists

3646 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30341
770-493-6767
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Excellent family doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I first visited Dr.Patel about four years ago and since then I've brought in my whole family to him. He's now our family doctor. I even changed my health insurance in order for him to be our physician. He's ultra cool (very patient with his patients :)) spends enough time with his patients and gives the best advice. I would recommend him any day (yeah, I've recommended him to my other family members and they too go to him)

|  Mocha  |  show details
by Mocha on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable doctor who shows he cares about his patients by taking the time to explain things in a way that you can understand. He even called me back after hours to answer my questions.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by jnickle on May 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I started seeing Dr. Patel in 2007 and i absolutely love him. He has great bedside manner, and is filled with knowledge, definitely not arrogant like a lot of docs out there. His office staff is friendly and thorough, as well as he. Would definitely recommend Dr. Patel!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  So Good this Far  |  show details
by Vanitysmurf on Oct 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was referred by Dekalb Medical Center to this doctor after my car accident. The staff managed to schedule me on the same day that I called. When I arrived there were two patients waiting. I got in to see the doctor very fast. He seemed pretty knowledgeable and able to treat anything. Upon leaving, the waiting room was packed, there was no sitting room. I believe that he accepts all forms of insurance. I will use this Dr. Patel in the future for routine check-ups and any illnesses.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com