Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 18th, 2016

horrible outside staff

GREAT show details GREAT
by Rev Dr Consuelo Jackson on Dec 26th, 2015

AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

scheduling show details scheduling
Dec 18th, 2015

Dr. Patel is a fairly decent doctor, however, it is extremely frustrating when trying to schedule an appointment with his office. There has never been a time when that I wasn't put on a very long hold. Sometimes I disconnect the call and call another office. I think he is under staffed and/or need to organize his office better. Ex. I made an appointment once and didn't receive a follow up call so I decided to call to confirm and was told that I didn't have an appointment. Because of that, I scheduled with another Dr. at another location. A professional person will find another Dr.

Excellent family doctor show details Excellent family doctor
May 20th, 2011

I first visited Dr.Patel about four years ago and since then I've brought in my whole family to him. He's now our family doctor. I even changed my health insurance in order for him to be our physician. He's ultra cool (very patient with his patients :)) spends enough time with his patients and gives the best advice. I would recommend him any day (yeah, I've recommended him to my other family members and they too go to him)

Mocha show details Mocha
by Mocha on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable doctor who shows he cares about his patients by taking the time to explain things in a way that you can understand. He even called me back after hours to answer my questions.