A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nir Kleinmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinmann
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinmann graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Kleinmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nir Kleinmann MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nir Kleinmann practice?
- Dr. Nir Kleinmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Nir Kleinmann practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.