A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nir Kleinmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinmann
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinmann graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Kleinmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nir Kleinmann MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nir Kleinmann practice?
- Dr. Nir Kleinmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Nir Kleinmann practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.