A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nir Uriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nir Uriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uriel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uriel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Uriel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nir DR Uriel MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nir D. Uriel practice?
- Dr. Nir Uriel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nir Uriel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burr Ridge, IL.