A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nir Uriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nir Uriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uriel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Uriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uriel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Uriel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nir DR Uriel MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nir D. Uriel practice?
- Dr. Nir Uriel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nir Uriel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burr Ridge, IL.