Dr. Nirain Dsouza Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nirain Dsouza?

Hardware removal

Posted on September 7th, 2017

He was extremely dismissive if not downright rude, assuming I was going to sue him if I didn't get 100% pain free results (which trust me I am not expecting miracles or perfection). I just would like to have the painful hardware removed even if it only results in a 2% improvement in pain and mobility.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

This week was my first appointment with Dr. D'Souza and I thought he was very polite. I didn't have to wait long after my x-rays to see him. He came and examined my ankle and we looked at the x-rays together. He explained my break and told me what I needed to do. He asked if there were any questions. Very nice Dr. and very nice staff.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. D'Souza was not personal with me at all. He did not make me feel safe, or like I could trust in him. I am young, and want every possible thing done to help improvement for life ahead of me. He said things that terrified me for the future, truth or not, he didn't say it with any positive outlook. Post check ups, he always seemed rushed, changed things he said every visit, and acted like my recovery to him was no big deal. His staff and himself were NEVER on the same page. I am still very unhappy with how things turned out.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

This review is intended for Dr. Nirain D' Souza. I am a former work comp patient of Dr. D'Souza, seen by him twice for about a total of 30 minutes between the two visits. I also saw his PA. twice and thought he was alright. However, upon my first visit to Dr. D'Souza, I solely saw him and attempted to inform him of my symptoms and problems and speak about possible surgery. I had an MRI done a few weeks prior to the initial visit and brought D'Souza the disc with the MRI. He proceeded to seemingly discount things I would tell him, treating me as if my injury(which is very extensive-I found out through the original radiologist report that D'Souza did not even mention to me) was a common dime-a-dozen ankle sprain. He put me in a boot and I stayed off work for a while, then began physical therapy, after my 2nd visit to him, upon his prescription. I saw him 2 and 1/2 months later in what would be my final visit to him where I proceeded to inform D'Souza that my ankle was still having problems and, in a move that pleasantly surprised me, D'Souza ordered me off work for 4 more weeks, more physical therapy, and a doctor's visit 6 to 8 weeks from then. He also told me at the end of the appointment that I would be evaluated at the end of the 4 week period to determine whether or not I was suited to return to work. About 2.5 weeks later, unknown to me, D'Souza sent a letter to my work clearing me to return to work without restrictions. I was 1/2 way through his prescribed therapy, not completed with my 4 weeks off, and NEVER EVEN SAW HIM IN A VISIT NOR SPOKE WITH HIM TO TELL HIM OF MY CONDITION. I filed 2 complaints, one to the CEO of his clinic. All that said, D'Souza did what I would call a poor job handling my care and my WC case. He never informed me of the large extent of the damage in my ankle, didn't really take my feelings into much account(so it seemed to me), didn't see or speak to me much over the course of the treatment, and maybe worst of all, he almost messed up my workman's compensation claim. I had to go through 2-3 days worth of continual phone calls and bother my regular doctor and his office 3 times to get fixed what D'Souza messed up due to poor care, poor communication, and breaking his own orders that he gave me at my last appointment. I hope this long and detailed review will help you. D'Souza may by a great surgeon and great with most people, but I sure had a lousy experience with him. Still, I wish him the best.

He's the best!