Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niraj Acharya
Dr. Niraj Acharya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Acharya is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Interfaith Medical Center and Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Niraj Acharya has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Niraj Acharya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Edouard Guillaume
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Wesner Moise
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Zewge Shiferaw Deribe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi27