A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niraj Govil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Govil
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Govil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niraj Govil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Govil graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Govil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niraj Ms Govil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niraj M. Govil practice?
- Dr. Niraj Govil has 1 office location.
Dr. Niraj Govil practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.