Internist, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Jun 1st, 2012

This is a wonderful doctor. He is very concerned about my health and is willing to do whatever he can to help me attain better health and quality of life. This doctor has actually saved my life when my appendix burst. Had he not did the things he did I would have died. I can not say enough good thing about Dr. Metha. God Bless him.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Courteous staff, very relaxed environment, looking forward to establishing "new" doctor/patient relationship with Dr. Mehta and his associates.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

I am 42 years old and I think I am getting great medical care for the first time in my life. Dr. Mehta actually listens to me, and really works to get to root causes. I have never had a doctor that has been so thorough and comprehensive. There should be more doctors like him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

He is always reachable and takes his time to get to know you. I would highly recommend.

|  Dr. Mehta is a great Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr Mehta is a woderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

Nov 18th, 2010

My wait time in the office is usually less than 10 minutes. After signing in, I'm usually the next one called back. Dr. Mehta and Dr. Bellary are excellent, caring doctors who will spend as much time with you as you need and answer all your questions. You know all doctors in general are busy and in a hurry, but you will never feel that way with them. The office staff is getting better, there are a few that aren't my favorites, but overall Dr. evaluation and rating, excellent 100%, with min. needed improvement in office staff; however, I have not seen that MA last 2 times I have been to Doctors office. That was a plus.

|  Very Professional, but still very caring  |  show details
by T R Frazier on Oct 14th, 2010

Dr Mehta is a very caring Dr and is still extremely thorough. He is willing to discuss a patients problems with him until the patient understands what is going on in his body and is comfortable with the treatment. Even when he is very busy he will take whatever time is necessary to discuss treatment options and medication choices with the patient. He has been extremely accurate in his diagnosis and treatments with me.His staff is courteous and helpful, and always friendly. A few problems with followup from time to time, but mostly they are right on the button.

by Dennis Guthrie on Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Mehta has made my wife and I feel like we are part of his family. He treats us like we are the only patients he has, no rushing you out of the office. He takes time to listen to any and all questions. He is a wonderful man. Needless to say, we love him.

|  A Diamond in the Rough  |  show details
by Yvonne Moosa on Mar 4th, 2010

I have been in TX for nearly 5 years and couldn't find a DR to meet my needs, until I was admitted into the hospital and they told me they were admitting me under Dr Mehta. I said ok, feeling like he was going to be another brush off kind of DR. Boy was I wrong!!! Dr Mehta and his associates were very attentive and genuine to my needs in the hospital. So I decided to give it a chance and make him my primary DR. Well when I told my specialists who I was with now, they all were like, "he is excellent and a very good choice." The staff is very nice and kind. (Oh when I came in for blood testing, I liked the cheer at the beginning of the day by the staff) :) I had an appoint this past week. As soon as I registered in, I was taken back to a room. Dr Mehta came in and took his time with me. This is the 3rd time to his office and from the first time we met in the hospital, there was a trust factor. I trusted him and his associates. My appointment this time was very personal, like I had my own time and attention with him without feeling rushed. He even lets the other specialists, I see continue the medications I'm on with them. If I needed anything, he reassured me not to hesitate and call his office. I haven't had a doctor like this in 15 years and let me tell you, I'm not looking anymore. Thanks for letting me be one of your patients and taking good care of me.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Guy Havlak on Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Mehta is an awesome person and Dr. I have never before experienced such a wonderful bedside manner. From the first time I met Dr. Mehta, I felt like I had known him my entire life. He is very thorough and will spend as much time with you as necessary. He listens to your concerns and treats the body and mind as a whole. My wife had some series back issues and although is not his specialty, assisted her in finding proper care and was diligent in follow up with her regarding her continuing care. As long as I live within a 7 hour car ride of Dr. Mehta, I will never see another PCP. He, his staff, and partners are amazing. Guy Havlak

|  Revision on previous rating  |  show details
by SJJ on Jan 23rd, 2010

Changing my previous rating, misunderstood rating system. Dr. Mehta spends more time with me than either of my other two Dr's, never feel rushed with him. He is especially good because he is young enough to always want to learn more. Too many Dr's never listen to me, that is not the case here.

|  New clinic facility  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

Visited first full week in new clinic space. Fumes/odor from paint and concrete stain were so strong that I worried about you and the staff being there all day!Parking is vast improvement, however the "barrio" location may be a deterrent to the practice. The sound reverberates with the concrete floors. I could hear conversations with the exam room door closed, which causes concern over privacy.I love you, Dr. Mehta and will continue to come there, but overall, the new space is a big step backward in my opinion. It is in a more seedy area of town than I choose to frequent and the overall feeling with the concrete floors and small rooms had a cold ambiance.

by SJJ - Fort Worth on Jan 20th, 2010

Tremendous internist, has treated me for chronic hypertension and Type II Diabetes. While neither have vanished, he is young enough and extremely smart on a variety of topics & will not settle for less than my best effort to control each of them. Has the medical and academic curiousity to research a subject, voice his opinion and listen to my thoughts. While I have a PCM, I still keep Dr. Mehta for my advanced medical care & he works well with my cardiologist. Highly recommended !

Jan 20th, 2010

In addition to being very satisfied with Dr. Mehta's genuine concern for my welfare and the professional manner in which he conducts his practice, he has also referred me to a number of very qualified physicians to assist in treating my medical problems.

|  Great physician!  |  show details
by Nancy L Opperman, RN on Jan 19th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mehta for 3 years now, and I am very pleased with him. He takes the time to diagnose the problem, and has a great bedside manner. He is a strong patient advocate and a wonderful doctor. I would feel confident having my family and friends use him as their primary care physician.

|  A HEALER OF NOT JUST THE MIND BUT BODY & SPIRIT  |  show details
by Tami McElfresh on Jan 8th, 2009

I HAVE BEEN IN HEALTHCARE FOR 19 YEARS AND HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST WELL EDUCATED AND CARING DOCTORS I HAVE BEEN PLEASED TO MEET.THIS IS A DOCTOR WHO TRULY UNDERSTANDS THE OATH HE TOOK AND DELIVERS IT WITH CARE AND COMPASSION.