Dr. Niraj Mehta MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 3 reviews

November 21st, 2013
Very special doctor and teacher.
This doctor cares about people period! You are not just a number, you are a person! Excellent bedside manner!

December 14th, 2009
I met Dr. Metha as an emergency patient addmitted to a local hospital. If it had not been for his insight to check for heart problems, I would have continued to complain of undiagnosised atrial fibulation. I give him credit for saving me from a possible stroke for heart attack due to blood clots that could/would have form without diagnosis and treatment. His bed side manner was great, and he listens to everything I have to say and also answers all the questions I have for him. With my treatment he has chosen a proactive approach instead of a reactive approach. He has given me a firm statement that I need to turn my life around and we are working on the plan the will get me back to maximum health. I like this doctor very much and look forward to working with him.

March 9th, 2009
LBJ inpatient
Terrible doctor...treats his patients as teaching cases, parades the whole team through your room to have every student, resident, etc. examine you. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. Treats his underlings and suppport staff like crap. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.