Dr. Niraj Patel, FACS
Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgeon, Corneal Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
Mar 10th, 2012

Dr. Patel at Pac Med in Seattle is outstanding in every way. Not only is he a skilled surgeon (mine is cataract surgery) but his bedside manner and attention to detail is second to none.He patiently answered all of my questions with complete and thoughtful answers. It was also refreshing to find a Doctor that actually welcomed the fact that I did extensive research on Cataract surgery.I went to 6 of the best Cataract surgeons in the Seattle area for opinions and to see whom I felt the most confident in to perform my surgery. Due to my previous Retina surgery, there are higher risks of complications and the surgeon's attention to detail is critical for a good outcome.I am 100% confident that Dr. Patel is the best of the best. He not only has the surgical skills to handle a complex case like mine, but he REALLY cares about his patients.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. Just an update for any prospective patients, I have moved my practice to Pacific Northwest Eye Associates in Tacoma, Washington: PHONE (253) 759-5555. The new office is conveniently located right off the highway with easy access and parking.