Dr. Niraj Pandit Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Niraj Pandit?

Rare Doctor That Cares And Listens.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Pandit is very rare as a medical doctor and expert in his field in that he cares for his patients concerns, takes the time to listen, and explain if you have any questions or concerns.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Great Doctor and person.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Never in a hurry. You can ask him anything. He takes extra time to make sure you understand your problem and what he thinks needs to be done. Explains everything in a way you can understand. A great doctor and a great man.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Pandit is a very caring and compassionate doctor. His office is very clean and neat. The wait time is short and his staff is courteous and very efficient. Dr. Pandit makes me feel at ease and talks to me in layman's terms so that I understand all aspects of my care. I rate him tops in cardiac health care.

A good experience here.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I am pleasantly with care and professionalism in which my appointment was accomplished. I feel that the issues in my care are being appropriately handled and I have complete trust in them.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Pandit is a caring well educated doctor with excellent bedside manor. He is very thorough in his follow through and follow ups.

Pharmacist

Posted on December 19th, 2015

My wait time was over an hour due to Dr. Pandit's time spent with a coded hospital patient. The office staff continually apologized for my extended wait and offered me cokes and coffee. Upon our visit Dr. Pandit did not appear in any manner to be in a hurry and patiently responded to all of my questions as if I was he only patient in his office at the time. What was most impressive is that he admitted to me that he had been on duty all weekend long.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr. Pandit is among some of the finest people I have ever met as well as being a great doctor for both my wife and myself. Along with Dr. Dellock they are the best team in Tallahassee. They save my wife .

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Pandit is a most gracious and thorough cardiologist. Following my "episode" in 2012, he found two blockages, inserted stents, and has followed me every six months since. It is a pleasure to see him and his staff. I feel very safe in his capable hands.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pandit's for several years and have been very happy with every aspect of his care. Not only is he very knowledgeable and professional in his treatment of his patients, but he is very caring as well, exhibiting a genuine concern over the wellbeing of them. I would highly recommend him to anyone with cardiac issues.

Excellent through and through

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I was impressed from start to finish. Easy to find, plenty of parking, large very clean waiting area, great courteous staff, the doctor was excellent and took plenty of time to explain everything in detail. This was a good experience throughout!

Nice guy

Posted on November 14th, 2014

Saved me from dying. Seems to know what he is doing. I would recommend him.