Dr. Niraj Parekh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Niraj Parekh?

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Parekh took terrific care of me. He is kind and knows what he is doing.

July 1st, 2015

Dr. Parekh & Cardiology Specialists Medical Group DO NOT care about their patients!

DO NOT make an appointment with Dr. Parekh or Dr. Niraj! They will cancel on you the day before or day of the appointment! That happened to me twice in a matter of weeks. I initially had an appointment with Dr. Patankar in Riverside when the day before the appointment after office hours the answering service attendant called me to inform me that Dr. Patankar would be unable to see me, or any of his other patients, the following day and was told everyone was having to be rescheduled. When they asked if that would be okay I kindly said yes and asked when the rescheduling would be. They told me the next earliest day and time available was not for another two and a half weeks. This was extremely disappointing as I had been to the ER two different times in the week prior to for heart and artery related problems and was advised by both ER doctors and staff to make an appointment to see a Cardiologist as soon as possible, as both times of my ER visits there were no Cardiologists available on call. The answering service attendant then told me she could get me in to see another one of their doctors sooner if I would like, Dr. Parekh, at a different location at an earlier date and time (one week later). I eagerly obliged and was scheduled to see Dr. Parekh at the Loma Linda Medical Center in Murrieta one week later. However, the morning of my appointment with Dr. Parekh in Murrieta another answering service attendant called me before office hours informing me via voicemail that Dr. Parekh would no longer be able to see me at the scheduled time that day (around 2 p.m.) and requested I call them back once they opened to see if I could come in before 12 p.m. that day (which unfortunately I could not on only 3 hours of notice). When I called back after they had opened that morning the office receptionist, a young girl who did not introduce herself/name answered and seemed to have no clue why I was calling. I briefly and kindly explained it was a return call to apparently reschedule that day's appointment at their early morning request. I also kindly explained that on such short notice I would not be able to and asked if there was perhaps another doctor available at my scheduled time. The young girl then proceeded to speak to me with an unfriendly tone and in an unfriendly manner, telling me that if I could not get there before noon that there was nothing they could do to help me. Ultimately it was determined that I would not be able to see any of their doctors that day and am now left to try and seek out a another doctor several weeks later, one who will hold their appointments or give more than a day/couple hours notice on any cancellation. What an absolute waste of time and energy! To be totally fair it is "possible" that these two different doctors from the same practice/affiliate group had something incredibly important come up (i.e personal/family emergency) that would cause them to forsake the well-being of their patients and obligation to their scheduled appointments, but not it is not "probable". So, if you really need to see a cardiologist, especially one who will be committed to and vested in your health and personal best interest, I strongly advise you to look elsewhere to avoid the pitfalls and frustration that I experienced with trying to see Dr. Patankar and Dr. Parekh with "Cardiologist Specialists Medical Group" in Riverside and Murrieta. This is just one person's incredibly random and unfortunate experience, but if it can happen to me twice in a matter of two weeks then it can definitely happen to you. And by the looks/sounds of two other previous posts here it appears that Dr. Patankar, Dr. Parekh, and the Cardiology Specialists Medical Group's shameless inability to do what is right for their patients is clearly par for the course. Do yourself and your health a huge favor and look elsewhere! And to Dr. Parekh, Dr. Patankar, and the Cardiology Specialists Medical Group, get your act together, your lack of commitment to your patients is an embarrassment to your profession.

June 13th, 2015

Dr Parekh is a great doctor and is kind to his patients

September 21st, 2017