3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
The worst show details The worst
Mar 15th, 2015

Not recommended her at all. She saw me in one minute.

Don't go, waste on money!!!! show details Don't go, waste on money!!!!
by Beatrice on Mar 7th, 2015

She was one of the five doctors I had to met. She was the worst one of all. Didn't like her at all: Cold and irresistible, careless. Won't recommend to anyone.

by Autumn Calfa on Mar 7th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Ghia for about 14 or 15 years. I absolutely love her! She is caring and doesn't rush our visits. She is always willing to answer any questions I have and explains things so that I understand. She was great throughout my entire pregnancy and just happened to be the doctor on call when I was in labor, which I was hoping for. She is a very down to earth but professional person in my opinion.

Think She's Great! show details Think She's Great!
by Happy Patient on Dec 5th, 2013

Compared to the others reviewing, I have absolutely no complaints! I'm flexible so I never have trouble getting an appointment at the time I request. If I do have to wait a few extra minutes, I understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, the appointment before mine may have taken a little longer. When I'm called into my appointment, we discuss the reason I'm there at the time and she asks if I have any questions or if there's anything we need to discuss since my last visit. She answers in terms that are understandable and doesn't leave you thinking "huh?". I don't understand the other's complaints - this is your doctor ladies, not your Mother. You are not her only patient for the day. She's easy to talk with and has a sense of humor. I am very satisfied with Dr. Ghia and am glad I found her.

the worst show details the worst
May 4th, 2013

I felt she was highly unreasonable and irresponsible.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Ghia,I have been with Dr. Ghia since 2003. Dr. Ghia spends enough time with me, diagnoses me correctly, and is a warm, caring, doctor.

Jan 3rd, 2012

I had the exact. same. experience as the other reviewer. Dr Ghia was cold, rushed, and impatient. Too hurried to answer my questions - hand on the door as I was buttoning my jeans after she checked for the baby's heartbeat. I am so disheartened thinking that there's a 20% chance she might deliver my first baby!

One bad service speaks loud of the person show details One bad service speaks loud of the person
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Ghia was one of the most dissapointing visits I had with an OB. W/ my insurance I had to meet 5 of the Obs on list and unfortunately Ghia was one of them. During the first visit, she acted so cold and indifferent that my husband and I brushed it off as she having a bad day. The next visit (which I had to take due to timming issues), she was so cold and dry. She did not even try to take the time to find out if I had concerns or questions. In fact right after she checked for the fetal hearbeat... she was like we are done and walked right out of the door to which I had to stop her and say I had some questions. Now the normal decent thing to do is appologise and come back, sit and answer questions... Here she stood by the door and said ok what do you need to know. I was very dissapointed with the service and was hoping that she would not be on call when I went to the hospital. All the other docs on the list were excellent to their service in spite of having their differences... Dr. Ghia comes no where close. Later once we saw her at the hospital, and being the better person, I smiled at her... to which she just looked away. If she thinks she is the only doctor at Elmhurst and way above the others, then good for her but I would not recommend her service to any one unless she decides to change her attitude...

Ms SR show details Ms SR