Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Gould Medical Group
600 Coffee Rd
Modesto, CA 95355
209-524-1211
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Not impressed  |  show details
by SB on Nov 21st, 2013

Pretty basic appointment protocol. Not the easiest doctor to speak to and seemed somewhat disinterested. If you want a doctor that will discuss things with you, she is not the best choice. I did not do follow up with her and switched to another doctor.

|  communication problem  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

She doesn't seem to care about what I say or ask her or what I want. Also, it seems like she doesn't hear or understand English very well. Plus her spoken English is very broken and small vocabulary. She rushes through the appointment way too fast and doesn't look at the patient or examine the patient much. She makes the patient feel like a child and very insignificant. I would not recommend this doctor.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

You have to wait to schedule an appointment with the staff after patient visits. They do not return phone calls and are not friendly

|  Unprofessional, patient's definately do not come first  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Set up new patient appt 2 months ago. Recieved paperwork with appointment date and time. Arrived at the appointment to find that a staff member never put the appointment in the computer. Even knowing that it was an error on her staffs part, Dr. Patel refused to see me. I was told that I would have to reschedule the appointment, take another day off work. If that was not good enough I could see another doctor in Sutter Gould at their convience. Even though Dr Patel was told by her staff it was their error and that I was having some complications that had forced me off the medication that my family doctor had me on to control my diabeties. I have never seen a doctor that would not have met with the patient even though it ment her staying a little late. I filed a complaint with Sutter Gould and met with a patient advocate who was instructed by her manager to send this up to the main manager of Sutter Gould because the could not beleive the doctor would not see me and didn't even have the respect to come out and say it herself but made her front staff deal with it. A doctor who truely care about their patient's would have seen me. If this is how she treats a new patient how many of her exsisting patients does she do this to also??? I would not recommend this doctor, I work in the dental field and my dentist would have stayed late and saw the patient not send them away and tell them to reschedule at a time that would be convienent for the doctor. I will be looking for a doctor who really cares about patient care.

|  unpretentious and professional  |  show details
by Kristin on Jul 1st, 2008

Dr. Patel was so helpful and informative about a potential thyroid problem and she was great with giving me all the info and options without feeling rushed. Highly recommend her.