A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirali Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirali Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirali Patel DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirali Patel practice?
- Dr. Nirali Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirali Patel practices Internal Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Internists.