A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirali Desai Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirali Desai Dave is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai Dave graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Desai Dave has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirali Desai Dave MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirali Desai Dave practice?
- Dr. Nirali Desai Dave has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nirali Desai Dave practices Internal Medicine near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Ambler Internists.