The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niranat Dejtiranukul
Dr. Niranat Dejtiranukul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olney, IL, with other offices in Salem, IL and Du Quoin, IL (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Dejtiranukul is affiliated with Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, Salem Township Hospital and Marshall Browning Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Niranat Dejtiranukul has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Niranat Dejtiranukul is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Olney, IL.