A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirandra Mahamitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirandra Mahamitra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirandra Mahamitra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahamitra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahamitra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahamitra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nirandra Mahamitra practice?
Dr. Nirandra Mahamitra practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.