A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niranjan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niranjan Jaisinglal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niranjan J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Niranjan Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niranjan Shah practices Internal Medicine near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Holmdel Internists.