A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niranjan Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niranjan Seshadri, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niranjan Seshadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshadri graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seshadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seshadri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niranjan Seshadri practice?
Dr. Niranjan Seshadri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM and Newark, OH.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Cardiologists.