A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niranjan Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niranjan Seshadri, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshadri
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niranjan Seshadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshadri graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seshadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niranjan Seshadri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Niranjan Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Niranjan Seshadri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Niranjan Seshadri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.