Dr. Niranjan Seshadri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Niranjan Seshadri?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Niranjan Seshadri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Outstanding Cardiologist!

I have been seeing Dr Seshadri for several years now and have no regrets with my choice of a highly talented and professional cardiologist. He always smiles, has extraordinary compassion for his patients, exceptional skill and always accommodating. He speaks in terms you understand and stays right on top of any issue......not the case with my prior cardiologist! I have had several cath lab proceedures always going very well. I'm very pleased with his skill and talent he brings to the area. I travel 100 miles to see him and wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

September 27th, 2015

Highy Recommend

Excellent cardiologist - bed side manner the best I have seen in a doctor- he did not order unnecessary tests just to make money - follow up was better then I could ever hope - made you feel relaxed - staff was the best ever

September 6th, 2012

Best Cardiologist

Dr. Seshadri not only has impressive credentials but was so caring and compassionate with me and my family. His office staff is wonderful and the best run office I have been to. I have highly recommended him to my friends and family.

July 8th, 2012

A life saver

Dr. Niranjan Seshadri has the healing touch. He is not only very thorough in his work, but also is extraordinarily compassionate. I feel deeply grateful to him for all the help he has given me in overcoming my health problems.Sethuram

July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Seshadri Saved My Life

I can't say enough good things about Dr. S. He took great care of me and was very patient in explaining everything to my concerned family members. I would recommend Dr. Seshadri to anyone.

May 15th, 2012

Dr Seshadri treated me after a minor heart attack. He was wonderful. Two years later I went to him for a follow-up and was diagnosed with some narrowing and a cath was done. He not only placed two stents at the narrowing but also opened a closed graft that had closed of some time ago. I am like a new person.

October 14th, 2010

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Seshadri's care and consideration are rarely found. His skills are exceptional. He spends time with patient, friends and family and explains everything. He takes time; makes eye contact; listens and responds to patients. His confidence is boundless, and well founded. His office staff treat each patient with kindness and respect.

November 22nd, 2009

exceptional doctor

I was about to discharged from ER which told me that my pains were not a heart attack. Dr. Seshadri arrived promptly, read the tests and informed me that there was a 90% blockage and that he would place stents in my heart the next morning. He did so and my heart is now better and I am less tired.

September 14th, 2017