Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Country Club Estates
604 Old 63 N
Columbia, MO 65201
573-882-1515
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A horrible man!  |  show details
by Stephen on Mar 23rd, 2013

Wrote about tests he never preformed in reports. Mean, condescending, and ignorant and has a horrible bed-manner. I had to check 1 star, he deserves 0. Stay away!

|  Rude, Poor Bedside Manner, and Arrogant  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2013

Dr. Singh is by far the worst doctor I've ever had in my life. It all started when I had to sit down talking to a new resident for nearly an hour, giving my whole history, symptoms, and issues. This is not an issue; but, when the doctor entered the room, he spent more time on training her in how to report the findings, and not really listening to what was going on with my neurological issues. He did not notate much of what was happening. Instead, he went on to say that my complex migraine was caused from a trip that happened two months ago. He does not listen to you, acts very arrogantly, has a rude bedside manner, points out that all your issues are psychological, and treats you like a third class citizen. Worst of all was the report he sent to my family physician making me, and my wife, out to be terrible people AND giving false information regarding my symptoms and issues. DO NOT EVER GO SEE HIM!

|  Offensive and rude  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

He had me give all my history and complaints to a resident who knew less about migraine headaches than I did. He then made me wait over an hour past our original appointment time before he entered the room. When I asked him if he would give me a prescription refill for two extremely expensive medicines to control migraines that my insurance would cover the cost of, he accused me flat out of being "unethical" and told me that he would refuse to stoop to the awfully low level that I was on. He also told me that the only thing I had left to try to prevent migraines was an implanted invasive electrode in my head that would send impulses through my brain to try and stop the migraines. This guy is NOT a migraine expert and he is NOT a caring doctor. He does not care for you as a patient and he does not care about your time or money. I would not recommend anyone see him.

|  Think twice...  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

When looking for a neurologist I want a doctor a have faith in and who will respect me as a human being. I found this to be the case with Dr. Singh in the beginning. He rapidly changed though and became almost "put off" by any questions I had and definitely if I ever got sick and had to go to the hospital. I felt as if I was always being scolded by him and could never do anything right by him. I can't put my life in the hands of someone who treats ANYONE this way. Take your chances if you want. Everyone has a story about someone. Dr. Singh just happens to be mine. You have to decide what you will and won't tolerate from your doctor. Best wishes to everyone!

|  show details
May 16th, 2010

Dr. Singh views the patient on the day of the visit and not the history of the patient. It is very important to view the whole patient. He is arrogant when working with his patients and has a terrible bedside manner.

|  show details
by sanghavi on Feb 7th, 2009

very nice person, intelligent and hard working.