Dr. Niranjan Siva Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Niranjan Siva?

Posted on December 21st, 2016

He got me fixed up where I could walk again. Love how a personality.

Awesome, very knowledgeable and truly cares

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Been with me from the start. After open brain surgery he cared for me n still to this day he has been fantastic.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

This man is a joke!!! Hes does no test to try to find the problem.

Wonderful doctor, office staff rude!!!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Siva is a wonderful doctor, helped me with my headaches. Office manager was rude, as was the billing girl, regarding paying my copay. Wants you to pay copay, but could not use credit card machine, wanted to write my info down and run at another time. Can't trust people these days, especially when the office staff changes every time I go there.

patient

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Pleased with doctor trying to stop my headaches

surprisingly pleased

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Although I have only had one appt with Dr. Siva, I was pleasantly surprised at how thorough and personable he was. My appt was scheduled three months out, the earliest appt they had but they called me sooner with an opening from a cancellation. His staff has been very helpful and friendly so far. Dr. Siva took a generous amount of time to examine me and answer all our questions. Since my medical condition is complicated, he explained a plan for seeking a diagnosis and treatment. I found him to be patient, easy to communicate with and compassionate as well as knowledgeable.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

I am a chronic migraines sufferer and Dr. Siva has helped me greatly. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I have seen numerous neurologists over the past 25 years and Dr. Siva has been one of the best.Thank you Dr. Siva.

Dr Siva is very sympathetic.

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I really like this doctor, however I feel like his staff was rude and not helpful at all,especially the girl who assist him. She was NOT caring in any way at all. I also could hear the staff complaining about patients calling all the time. If you can get to Dr Siva without his staff, good luck!

Waste of Time

Posted on October 7th, 2011

My visit was the most disheartening and discouraging event. I had just found out I had MS from an MRI done by my primary care physician from a bout of optic neuritis. I was upset, nervous and had no idea what to expect from any of this new found diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Siva by my primary care physician because it was closest to home and accepted my insurance. My very first appointment he walks into the exam room and shuts the door and states, "Well, you have Multiple Sclerosis so what else do you want me to say." I almost fell off the exam table and burst into tears. Then he states, "If you have any questions just google it." I could not believe this!! I was in total shock. So he put me on Avonex injections and shot me full of IV steroids without any discussion of other medications at all. I didn't know what to do. Please don't waste your time with this man. Since then I have found an awesome neurologist, Dr. Sriram at Vanderbilt MS Clinic in Nashville, TN. I would recommend him to anyone out there. He got me through all of this and cares so very much about his patients.

Excellent MD

Posted on June 20th, 2010

Would recommend to anyone looking for a good neurologist. Office staff is friendly and curteous. Dr Siva is very professional and down to earth. Overall would highly recommend.

brilliant

Posted on June 8th, 2010

as a critical care nurse, I have seen this man save lives! He is extremely intelligent and thinks quickly and accurately in a crisis. He is level headed and calm when he needs to be. Very compassionate with his patients. I would use him anytime.

Excellent and caring MD

Posted on April 30th, 2010

My favorite doc in this area. Caring, compassionate and down to. Earth.