Dr. Niranjana Rajan-Mohandas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 21 reviews

June 4th, 2016
Dr. Rajan was highly recommended to me by many of my neighbors and after meeting her I can see why! Dr. Rajan was great with my toddler and her office staff is so friendly and helpful. This is a great pediatric office. I would also highly recommend her.

February 28th, 2016
Love our Pediatrician!
We have been going to Dr. Rajan for the past 2 years and have had a great experience! She has been taking excellent care of our two kids. She will always see my kids, even on short notice, if they are sick. I love the individual treatment that we get at a small practice since the doctor really knows us. Dr. Rajan recently hired an assistant doctor who we met for the first time last week and she is really great too! I would highly recommend this lovely group in Plainsboro.

February 19th, 2016
Great pediatrician- accurate diagnosis
We have been going to Dr Rajan for 5 years now. We have lot of faith in her diagnosis and all the time they did so much help to keep our kids healthy. The best part we liked about Dr Rajan is her detail explanation of the cause of the problem and how easily we can keep our kids healthy with minimum medication. We highly recommend her to anyone who are looking for excellent pediatrician who you can trust!

February 14th, 2016
Great Pediatrician
Dr. Rajan is an excellent doctor and we feel very safe to leave the care of our 3 kids in her hands. She is excellent diagnostician, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She makes sure to follow up with you whenever needed. Discusses everything in detail. Doesn't scare you with medical terms and various diseases. Talks more parental ways of handling things rather than medical. Dr. Rajan doesn't advice medicine unless it is really really needed. Dr. Rajan response quickly to the after-hours calls. My twin daughter had an emergency on Sunday night that landed her in the hospital; Dr. Rajan was with us every step of the way. She called the ER doctor ahead of time, checked in with us several times a day, coordinated with the hospital doctors and was there to answer all of our questions. All office staff is very efficient and courteous We have 3 kids and we have been going to Dr. Rajan since last 13 years, so I feel that I am well qualified to comment on her abilities.

February 12th, 2016
Great Pediatrician in Plainsboro
We always have a great experience with Dr. Rajan. She is great with my kids and really gives us the time and attention we need. I have been coming here for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else!

October 14th, 2015
Very good doctor in the area.

October 14th, 2015
Best pediatrician
Dr.Rajan is one of the best doctors in the area. We have been with her since my daughter was born. She is very professional and thorough with check-ups/sick visits/emergencies. After hour support is really good we have called her office after hrs countless number of times. We always get immediate response and instructions on how to handle the situation and a follow up call next day. In these 9 yrs we never once encountered any issues with front office or with doctor herself. She is really good at what she does. Highly recommend her.

September 24th, 2015
We just moved into Plainsboro and found Dr. Rajan on Google. Had a great first visit recently. Would definitely recommend.

September 9th, 2015
Satisfied parent of 8 years
We've been going to Dr Rajan for about 8 years with our two kids, since they were born. She's efficient, which we appreciate, but also attentive. I called once late at night when my son was sick and she called me back quickly and was very caring. She seems very competent and we trust her with our kids. We met with a number of pediatricians prior to selecting one. We liked her the best then and have continued to be very satisfied. I'd highly recommend her.

May 19th, 2015
Excellent practice and would highly recommend it!!
We have been going to Dr. Rajan for nine years since my son was born. Both my kids see her. She spends time and listens to your concerns and this is what is important to me as a parent. In case of an emergency also I was able to see her right away when my daughter had hurt herself. The staff is also very helpful and courteous and try to get you an appointment as soon as possible according to your convenience. I am very satisfied with the practice and would highly recommend it to everyone.

April 28th, 2015
Great Pediatrician in Plainsboro
Dr. Rajan is an excellent pediatrician. I highly recommend her!

April 27th, 2015
Great Pediatrician, A Patient for 8 years.
I LOVE DR RAJAN!!! She is the pediatrician for all four of my kids (ages 19 to 6) and so I know she is able to provide excellent care throughout the range of childhood. We've always been able to get a same day appointment. Dr Rajan is also prompt, kind and professional. Where we dont' see eye to eye on issues (very rarely), she is respectful of the difference of opinion and recognizes my role as a parent. Her office staff is the best, the two women are always all smiles and very courteous and attentive. She has referred my children on to specialists when she feels its necessary, which I appreciate. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rajan, she is personable, warm, confident and knowledgeable, just what I want in my pediatrician.