A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niravkumar Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niravkumar Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Dr. Naik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niravkumar A Naik MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Niravkumar A. Naik practice?
- Dr. Niravkumar Naik has 1 office location.
Dr. Niravkumar Naik practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Hematologists and Milwaukee Oncologists.