A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Dhruva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Dhruva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhruva graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dhruva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Suresh Dhruva MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav S. Dhruva practice?
- Dr. Nirav Dhruva has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Dhruva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Hematologists, and Raleigh Oncologists.