Learn more about Dr. Nirav Dhruva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Dhruva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhruva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhruva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Dhruva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhruva graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dhruva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Suresh Dhruva MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav S. Dhruva practice?
- Dr. Nirav Dhruva has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Dhruva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Hematologists, and Raleigh Oncologists.