Learn more about Dr. Nirav Dhruva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhruva
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dhruva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Dhruva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhruva graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dhruva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam General Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Suresh Dhruva MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav S. Dhruva practice?
- Dr. Nirav Dhruva has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Dhruva practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Hematologists, and Raleigh Oncologists.