A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Gopal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nirav G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nirav Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.