Dr. Nirav Gandhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Ghandi is the best
I have been an impatient of Dr. Ghandi for many years when I go into the Hospital at St. Rose. He would always made sure I get the best care that I need and he would over see me on a daily basis. Now that Dr. Ghandi is doing out patient care, I have continued to continue to see him as an out patient. He is one of the best Primary Care Physician I know

June 25th, 2011
Amazing Bedside Manner
My wife had a heart attack and everything was very confusing. None of the cardiologists were willing to take any time to answer any questions or eplain my wife's condition. Dr. Gandhi was amazing. He spent all the time necessary to explain what my wife ahd suffered and what the doctors were hoping to accomplish with her treatment. He is the most communicative doctor I have ever deallt with.

March 21st, 2011
NO CONCERN FOR PATIENT'S MEDICAL HISTORY
I have been in the health profession for 22 years and I have never encountered anything like this. My brother was admitted to the hospital last night and Dr. Gandhi was assigned as his doctor. I called his office this morning because I live in another state and I wanted to relay some important health information regarding my brother. He suffered a stroked 2 months ago and has some short term memory problems. The office told me that they CANNOT TAKE THE INFORMATION REGARDING HIS HEALTH HISTORY because it has to come from the nurse in the hospital where my brother is! Let me repeat that...DR. GANDHI DOES NOT WANT INFORMATION FROM THE FAMILY REGARDING A PATIENTS RECENT HEALTH HISTORY...it has to come from the nurse. I could not believe it and I still don't. I asked them several times to make sure what I was hearing was correct and it was always the same outcome. I would not recommend this doctor since there is NO CONCERN IN OBTAINING A COMPLETE AND THOROUGH HISTORY AND IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFORMATION!