Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirav Patel
Dr. Nirav Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nirav Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Nirav Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Bernard Chaitman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi48
Dr. Marie Philipneri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Timothy Gong
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7