A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Jitendrabhai Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav J. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Nirav Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.