Learn more about Dr. Nirav Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Jitendrabhai Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav J. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Nirav Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.