A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niravbhai Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niravbhai Mehta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niravbhai Mehta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niravbhai Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Niravbhai Mehta practice?
- Dr. Niravbhai Mehta has 18 office locations.
Dr. Niravbhai Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.