A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Jitendra Shah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nirav J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nirav Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirav Shah practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.