Dr. Nirav Naik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Patient
Surgery and aftercare explanations were excellent.

August 8th, 2016
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Naik. I could go on and on about it. He and his staff were wonderful, treated me with respect and made me feel comfortable through everything. Thank you to Dr. Naik and his staff.

July 2nd, 2016
Great bedside manner!
I love D. Naik and his staff. As soon as I arrived they notified me that he was running late and stated I could step out and run a errand if I wanted. The receptionist stated she would call me when their was one patients in front of me. I have waited for hours in other medical facilities and this was the first time that I felt that the staff was caring for me as well as the doctor. I did as suggested and went to the 99cent store that is walking distance from their office. They called when I was next in line. I wish my general doctor would take on this policy. Dr. Naik was very apologetic for running late. However, he never pushed my appointment or made me feel rushed. Oh and he is so handsome! Too bad and a decade too old for him. Hehe

April 28th, 2016
Best Dr I've had in a long time

March 18th, 2016
Best surgeon in town!
I cannot explain how blessed I feel to have met dr Naik! I originally saw him for my gal bladder surgery. He was so friendly. While in the office I discovered that he also does weight loss surgeries. I went to his seminar the following week and began my weight loss journey. I have lost over 120 in one year!!! Now my husband is in the process of getting his gastric sleeve by Dr. Naik.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Naik was referred by a family friend. He was hard to find and I almost settled for another surgeon but I am so glad my friend found their new office on Coffee Rd for me. The scheduler gave me an appointment in less than a week. The wait was a bit longer than I would have preferred, but after meeting Dr. Naik I can honestly say that he is well worth the wait.! He has the best bedside manners and answered every one of our questions (being a cancer patient I had a lot!) my family joined me for my appointment, we never felt rushed by him.

June 4th, 2015
I am always leary of doctors but doctor naik is a straight shooter tells you exactly what you need to do to get maximum results and a very pleasant

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent Dr. takes his time to really talk to you. Office wait is really quick too. I had Bariatric surgery and I'm very happy with him as a surgeon and a follow up doctor.

April 26th, 2014
Not the best for bolstering your hopes with WLS
As stated by prior comments, he is very brisk, curt, and blaming as far as my weight. Listen, if all it took was to just stop eating, everyone would be skinny and his services as a WLS would not be required. Why is he specializing in this field when he clearly holds obese people in a very low regard. It's weird. I didn't feel understood or comforted, just chastised and brow beaten when I left his office. As far as his skills as a surgeon I understand they are good but to me, I need the whole package, someone who understands my disease.

June 12th, 2013
Would use this doctor again
I would recommend Dr. Naik to anyone! He is very personable. He listened and answered all my questions. He explained all the side effects of the surgery and gave me tips on how to make the recovery go smoothly and quickly. He was very attentive during my followup appt. and made sure I didn't have any discomfort or questions.

June 2nd, 2013
god complex- and I have worked with many surgeons over the years and i was caught by surprise after surgery to experince this.
After waiting for Dr Naik over 2+ hours I am thankful to be seen by him. But that is where it ends. I leave his office feeling like a mentally abused by his bedside manner which is nothing short of a god complex. Yelling at me that i should have done xwz procedure when He never told me about the procedure that he is now in love with for wls surgery. If you are looking for a surgeon this is not your man, After waiting for over 2+ to be seen my thought is why are all the other Dr's patient coming out smiling and those that see him come out with a frown and a story to back up their disappointment. However in order to keep your insurance happy you must comply with your follow up visit. Do your self a favor and do not have Dr Naik as you WLS surgeon.

July 25th, 2012
talks too much, not enough listening to patient.
I met with dr. naik for weight loss surgery. He enters the exam room with a smile and hand shake. Then he begins to haul off talking loudly about how we dont exercise enough, eat too much, how cave men used to hunt for food, etc... I have just completed the Options 12 week program from Kaiser, and jumped thru all of their hoops, to get to this! Geez, i was then horrified by dr's explanation of all the terrible things that could possibly go wrong during and after surgery. Also stateing to me that, he has been known to scare a couple of clients away. I was so dissapointed in the everyday 'run of the mill' speech i recieved. That i came home and cried. No positive stories from this man. However, he may be a Great Surgeon, just sayin...