A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Shah, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav R Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirav R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nirav Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Longmont Orthopedic Surgeons and Longmont Sports Medicine Doctors.