A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Raval is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raval
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Raval, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Raval MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nirav Raval practice?
- Dr. Nirav Raval has 16 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Raval practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.