A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirav Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirav Raval is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raval
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirav Raval, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirav Raval MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nirav Raval practice?
- Dr. Nirav Raval has 16 office locations.
Dr. Nirav Raval practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.