Neurologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kelly Wigod on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Patel gave me life back. He has been treating me for 3 and half years. He helped me when after I had been to 7 doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I see him every three months and my life has returned to as normal as possible.

May 12th, 2014

Dr. Patel cares about his patients and it shows. We are not just cash cows to him.

Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Patel has been a wonderful doctor who has provided me with extraordinary care. When I first met him, my first impressions were extreme optimism as he sat and truly listened to the details of my medical odyssey with no interruptions and clear explanations at every step. I know that when Dr. Patel advises me that he will investigate, follow-up or commit to an action that he will absolutely keep his word. He is hands down the best physician I have ever been fortunate enough to have. He doesn't just treat or focus on the condition, but also the person and he shows extreme sensitivity to the 'real world' side of living with a condition and managing work, home and other necessities. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Patel and his staff are all very caring. Care is very personalized and Dr. Patel is very understanding and does an excellent job of listening to patients and finding solutions that work.