Learn more about Dr. Niren Angle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niren Angle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niren Angle, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Angle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angle has 19 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niren Angle practice?
Dr. Niren Angle practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.