Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niren Angle
Dr. Niren Angle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Laguna Hills, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Angle is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Niren Angle has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Niren Angle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.
Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Srinivas Ramachandra
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Andreas Kamlot
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Danville, CA 0 mi20