Learn more about Dr. Niren Angle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niren Angle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niren Angle, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Angle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angle has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niren Angle MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Niren Angle practice?
- Dr. Niren Angle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niren Angle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.