A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niren Angle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niren Angle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niren Angle, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Angle graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angle has 19 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niren Angle MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Niren Angle practice?
- Dr. Niren Angle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niren Angle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.