A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Aujla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Aujla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aujla graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Aujla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal Singh Aujla MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal S. Aujla practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Aujla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Aujla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Nephrologists.