A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Aujla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Aujla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aujla graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Aujla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aujla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nirmal S. Aujla practice?
Dr. Nirmal Aujla practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Pediatric Nephrology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Nephrologists, Merced General Practitioners, and Merced Pediatric Specialists.