A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Banskota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Banskota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banskota
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Banskota, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Banskota graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Banskota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal Kumar Banskota MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal K. Banskota practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Banskota has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirmal Banskota practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Pediatricians.