A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Banskota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Banskota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Banskota, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Metabolic Bone Disease General Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Banskota graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Banskota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banskota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan