Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirmal Bual
Dr. Nirmal Bual, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cypress, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Bual is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center. Dr. Bual has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nirmal Bual has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Nirmal Bual is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.
Dr. Luis Vaca
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Cypress, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. David Hodges
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Cypress, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Rupinder Singh
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Cypress, TX 0.01 mi20