Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

I love Dr Jay and his staff.

August 10th, 2016

Amazing Doctor, amazing results

Dr. Jay is one of the easiest Doctors to speak openly to about health and weight loss. I have had both the Lap band (2004) and then converted to the sleeve (2008) and I am so grateful to have my health back.

October 21st, 2015

Staff never bothered to inform me of insurance claim status. It was a "SURPEISE" when I showed up for my visit

September 20th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

June 8th, 2015

Lap Band Worked for me

Dr. J. performed lap band surgery on me in 2009. From the date of surgery to now, I have lost and kept off 143 lbs. and have about 15 more pounds to go to my ideal weight. This was not an easy decision, but the best thing I have done for my health. I am 65 years old, look better than I did 30 years ago and have a great deal of energy to do all the things I want to do. Lap band helped me: get rid of my snoring and the C-Pap Machine, lower my blood pressure from an average 155/93 to an average 112/77. I can buy really inexpensive clothes in smaller sizes, but I need warmer sweaters for winter in the Northwest where I now work--since my fat layer has substantially gone away. I work out and can walk wherever I want, and I fit more comfortably in all furniture including airplane seats. That is all positive, but the negative is: I cannot eat whatever I want, and I cannot eat in the quantities I used to eat. I have to think more carefully about what I cook and what I put in my mouth. Before lap band I used to eat what felt good. I am now dealing with acid reflux, but I monitor what I eat, and the reflux will be taken care of. Dr. J. told me this surgery would be a lifestyle change and it would not be easy, and it has not been, but I would absolutely have lap band surgery again with Dr. Jayaseelan as my surgeon. Food has lost its allure as a panacea for feeling good. Now feeling healthy is feeling good, and I use food to sustain energy and for nutrients. I thank Dr. Nirmal Jayaseelan for his surgeon's skills and his decisions for me as his patient.

February 18th, 2015

On two visits I spent more than four hours waiting in the lobby.

January 15th, 2015

Been 6 months since surgey and still never called, didn't come by after surgey, won't return calls, won't fill prescriptions, because I've already paid...

April 29th, 2014

Think twice before using this surgeon!

In 2009, this surgeon implanted a lap band in me. Yes I lost weight, but the lack of information I was given nearly cost me my life. He cancelled his pre surgery appointment and actually the only time I saw him was the day he implanted the band. I was assured the worst case scenario would be a $4,000 removal of the band. After my last fill, I was told to come back when I needed another fill. I never even got a post card when he moved his office. I chose him because of the large amount of lap band surgeries he had performed. Now I think I was just a bank deposit and I nearly died. Self pay? Don't do it. It can ruin your life.

April 11th, 2017