A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Kathuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Kathuria is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathuria graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kathuria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital, Greensburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal B Kathuria MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal B. Kathuria practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Kathuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Kathuria practices Psychiatry near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Psychiatrists.