Overall Review

3.6

January 6th, 2016
I have been treated by a few urologists over the years. I am a 75 yr old male, with enlarged prostrate. Dr Kilambi performed laser surgery to reduce the size of prostrate. Very little pain and doing very well after just one week. Wonderful dr very caring and a great personality. My wife thought he was great explaining procedure to her before and after surgery.

December 4th, 2015
Not impressed. Pushes stint post lithotripsy that has to be retrieved with a scope when a stint with a string would be sufficient enough, and a couple of thousand dollars cheaper. I am poor and cannot afford expensive medical procedures, so now I am in collections over a bill for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

February 5th, 2015
Worst dr. ever,talks down to people,his staff is as rude as he is.Cares more about his dictation,even hearing cancer diagnosis,that way first.Me right in room! Totally not caring for his patients!

January 26th, 2015
He is a good guy, and his treatment is not expensive, but he was not able to diagnose my problem.

October 16th, 2014
Great experience
Dr. Kilambi spent a lot of time with me, listened to what I was saying, went over my past medical history and really worked with me to come up with the best treatment for me. It's nice to have a doctor who doesn't take the easy way out!

March 11th, 2013
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Kilambi. It was immediately evident that he had a genuine interest, not just in my problem, but in me as a patient. He is very easy to talk to, very helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2010
caring professional
Dr. Kilambi was caring and informative. I got the distinct and comforting impression of his interest in my problem and his professional expertise. He was able to adjust his methods to meet my limited budget and we reached a very satisfactory treatment regime and result. I would recommend him and consult him again if needed.