Dr. Nirmal Kilambi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirmal Kilambi?

Wonderful doctor, terrible staff

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I would recommend Dr Kilambi to anyone, he determined what my problem was very quickly and after following the IC diet he gave me, along with medication, I am so much better! If you are suffering with an overactive bladder, you need to see him! I'm sure that some of the staff there is great, but the ones I dealt with weren't, they were either rude or overly sweet, but neither was very knowledgeable. I am a grown woman and do not appreciate being called "hun" by anyone.

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Great care, very personable,good follow-up

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I have been treated by a few urologists over the years. I am a 75 yr old male, with enlarged prostrate. Dr Kilambi performed laser surgery to reduce the size of prostrate. Very little pain and doing very well after just one week. Wonderful dr very caring and a great personality. My wife thought he was great explaining procedure to her before and after surgery.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Not impressed. Pushes stint post lithotripsy that has to be retrieved with a scope when a stint with a string would be sufficient enough, and a couple of thousand dollars cheaper. I am poor and cannot afford expensive medical procedures, so now I am in collections over a bill for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Worst dr. ever,talks down to people,his staff is as rude as he is.Cares more about his dictation,even hearing cancer diagnosis,that way first.Me right in room! Totally not caring for his patients!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

He is a good guy, and his treatment is not expensive, but he was not able to diagnose my problem.

Great experience

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Dr. Kilambi spent a lot of time with me, listened to what I was saying, went over my past medical history and really worked with me to come up with the best treatment for me. It's nice to have a doctor who doesn't take the easy way out!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Kilambi. It was immediately evident that he had a genuine interest, not just in my problem, but in me as a patient. He is very easy to talk to, very helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

caring professional

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Kilambi was caring and informative. I got the distinct and comforting impression of his interest in my problem and his professional expertise. He was able to adjust his methods to meet my limited budget and we reached a very satisfactory treatment regime and result. I would recommend him and consult him again if needed.

Posted on May 12th, 2017