A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Mann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Stomach Ulcer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Fremont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nirmal S. Mann practice?
Dr. Nirmal Mann practices Gastroenterology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Folsom Gastroenterologists.