A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Rai is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal Singh Rai MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal S. Rai practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Rai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Rai practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.