Dr. Nirmal Sathaye MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry West Orange, NJ

May 24th, 2017
Kind, calm, empathetic
Dr. Sathaye has the aura of a concerned angel, deep compassion, and a ready ear. She is calm and caring, offering gentle advice in a healthy give and take. She knew precisely what meds work for me and just the right dosages, always on the conservative side. Simply chatting with her relieves worry and stress.

October 4th, 2015
Dr Sathaye is very caring and compassionate. I've seen her twice now and both times she took the time to understand MY circumstances. She was conservative and caring. She didn't just want to just give me a script and send me on my way.

July 31st, 2014
Unprofessional- stay clear
Stay as clear from this woman as possible, Practice is poorly managed . Other write in's on line capture what a joke it is to get an apt- and inability to reach subsequently in emergencies repeatedly - to only deny getting messages from DR's Multiple calls were not returned to my primary care physician for 2 months. Office staff do not return calls. They did not call me-until I left a message about the website discussions of the practice . It took 3 months to get a visit and was a waste of time. I suspect- it is my assessment that unless she can drug you enough to be a puppet- she will not see you. Unprofessional, and not skilled in dealing with patient in crisis . Very poor attitude If you need full factual accurate info re my experience- also observed by 2 other medical professionals who were involved in care plan, I am more than happy to provide. 1 star is generous

August 14th, 2013
I have found Dr. Satay to be very intuitive, caring and empathetic. Her manner is calm and reassuring.