A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmal Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmal Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmal B Singh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmal B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Nirmal Singh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nirmal Singh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Geriatric Doctors.