Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi
Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Randolph, NJ, with another office in Randolph, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Akkapeddi is affiliated with General Hospital Center at Passaic, Morristown Memorial Hospital and Morristownmemorialhospital. Dr. Akkapeddi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Randolph, NJ.
Dr. Scott Gelman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Randolph, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Kishwar Shareef
Randolph, NJ 0.17 mi22
Dr. Gautam Desai
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Randolph, NJ 0.17 mi43